SilkPeel Dermalinfusion: Mudwraps to Manicures-integrates a new non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedure in cosmetic practice. SilkPeel Dermalinfusion is a breakthrough system that combines precision non-invasive microdermabrasion exfoliation with dermalinfusion, a deep delivery of skin-specific solutions, to improve and revitalize your skin.
Medical grade diamonds exfoliate the outer layer of your skin while infusing skin specific serums deep into your skin where therapeutic changes can occur.
SilkPeel Dermalinfusion benefits include:
- Exfoliation of the dry, dead skin cells that result in a dull, sallow complexion
- Infusion of professional serums, developed to address specific skin conditions
- Detoxifying lymphatic drainage – a type of gentle massage intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues
- Fuller, firmer skin by the volumizing effect SilkPeel has on all Dermalinfused skin
- Increased circulation by stimulating blood flow to the surface of the skin
- Stimulated Collagen production from oxygenation and cell renewal
What Does SilkPeel Treat?
Because Dermalinfusion is a unique technology, SilkPeel is in a class by itself. Microdermabrasion simply exfoliates the dead skin cells and does not infuse treatment serums. SilkPeel compares favorably to other available systems – which we call “wet microdermabrasion” – that provide exfoliation and attempt delivery of serums, but lack the close-looped vacuum system that makes SilkPeel Dermalinfusion so effective. Without Dermalinfusion technology, serums merely sit on top of the skin – they are not delivered to the base of the pore where they can help treat the condition being addressed. SilkPeel dermalinfusion is fully customizable with hand pieces, treatment tips, vacuum and flow adjustors, and serums specifically designed to address skin concerns and conditions; no other system offers this degree of customization.